Clean My Pavers is a leading company in the hardscaping industry. Since our inception, we have been providing clients throughout Delaware County, Chester County, with excellent paver cleaning and sealing solutions.
We proudly serve commercial and residential clients in and around Montgomery County, and The Mainline. Our team has also worked on a large number of projects across Southern New Jersey as well as Northern Delaware and the surrounding areas. Concrete Sealants-
Concrete Sealers - The BenefitsWe are part of AFN Landscapes which has been in the industry for over 30 years now. This vast experience has given us the ability to cater to the concrete cleaning and sealing needs of varied clients. There are many choices when it comes to choosing a concrete sealer. Each individual situation will determine which sealer Clean My Pavers will apply.
We use the best quality sealing products in our work. Not only are they environmentally-friendly and economical, but don’t change the color or texture of your concrete surfaces. There are a number of benefits to using concrete sealers such as:
- The sealants help improve surface resistance to weather, abrasives, water, and stains.
- In fact, they also offer resistance to deicing salts, freezing temperatures as well as sun and rain.
- The sealant makes it easier to maintain these outdoor spaces, so you spend less time and money on keeping them spruced up and clean.
- Aside from this, the sealed concrete surfaces also improve the aesthetics of your property, its curb appeal and value.
When you choose to get the concrete surfaces sealed by experts like us, you can rest assured that the work will be done your 100% satisfaction.
Concrete Sealing - Aspects to Keep in ViewSince thereare a large number of different types of concrete sealing products in the market, there are some main decisions you would need to take regarding sealers such as:
- Do you prefer a clear seal?
- Do you want the sealant to match the color of any existing colored concrete flatwork to ensure the colors are more vibrant?
- How much traffic does the area receive?
- Is this a pool deck which is often wet?
- Do you want a sealant that will offer slip-resistance?
Stamped Concrete SealingThere are many different ways to seal and protect stamped concrete surfaces. In fact, these sealers are ideal for all types of concrete flatwork including areas that are stenciled or stained. We have the ability to tackle every job expertly and provide cost-effective solutions.
For more information about our expert mold removal and prevention services, feel free to contact Clean My Pavers at 610-459-3466. You can also send us your requests via this online form and we will revert within the shortest possible time.